Best Natural Herpes Cure - Herpes Cure 2016

You may have found out about a considerable measure of Sexually Transmitted Diseases over the time, however do you think about Herpes. What Herpes is? How to Cure Herpes? Today I will let you know about Herpes. Herpes is one of the sexually transmitted sicknesses which has turned into a bad dream since it is spreading worldwide at a disturbing rate and it has tainted right around 2/3 of the world's populace. Presently you can see that how much risky herpes is yet don't stress over anything, I will be letting you know the most ideal approach to cure it and that is Natural Herpes Cure 2016. Individuals have a conviction that Herpes can't be cured. It was valid till yesterday, yet today you can dispose of herpes utilizing Natural Herpes Cure 2016 which is as of late developed and demonstrated by analysts. Yes you heard me right that Natural Herpes Cure 2016 can cure your herpes forever. It utilizes Natural fixings to cure herpes. So we can say that it is free from symptoms which were exceptionally basic in routine cures. The Natural Herpes Cure comprises of Home Remedies for Herpes Cure, HSV Eraser Program and numerous other Natural Cures. In Home Remedies of Herpes Cure fixings like Baking Soda, Ice-packs, Tea Bags, and numerous more are utilized which are effectively accessible at home. Other than these, a few oils like Tea Tree oil, Olive Oil, and other Natural Oils are utilized, which lessens your agony. These oils likewise helps in recapturing the dampness of your dry skin. Taking a high temp water bathe with included salt likewise assumes a critical part in curing herpes. Applying Ice-packs on the injuries for 10-15 minutes will calm your torment, you have to rehash this 3-4 times each day. So these were a percentage of the most straightforward Home Remedies of Herpes Cure which should be possible independent from anyone else at home without taking any assistance from Doctor. HSV Eraser Program is an E-Book which will let you know a regulated system to Cure Herpes. It comprises of a fix diet arrangement which will help you to support your Immune System since we realize that Herpes Virus influences your Immune System and accordingly you get contaminated with numerous others perilous sicknesses. By simply taking after the basic strides of HSV Eraser Program you can cure your herpes. Presently you are not required to see a specialist or visit a facility in regards to herpes cure. So these Natural Cures for Herpes will help you in disposing of herpes in the most least complex and powerful way. To know more about Natural Herpes Cure 2016 simply visit our site herpes cure 9 and cure your herpes at your own by simply sitting at home. I can wager you won't locate any preferable cure over this. So dispose of herpes and begin making the most of your life once more.

Write a comment

Comments: 21
  • #1

Amanda Fallon (Friday, 22 April 2016 18:57)

My name is Amanda Fallon, i am not shy to mention my name here because i am Negative now, completely free. I am here to testify about Dr Enoma Natural Herbal Medicine. I am happy to inform the general public on how i was cured of GENITAL HERPES by Dr Enoma Natural Herbal Medicine. I visited different hospital but they gave me prescription of drugs such as Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex, these drugs are very expensive and funny enough they do not even work. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on herpes and i saw people discussing about how effective Dr Enoma Natural Herbal Medicine works, saying Dr Enoma has cure to all kind of deadly disease and his contact details was shown there Email: dr.enomaspellhome@gmail.com Phone: +2348079055268, Whatsapp: +2348079055268 . when i contacted him he gave me strong hope and sent his Herbal medicine to me which i took and it seriously worked for me. Am a free person now without Herpes virus, my test result came out negative. I pray for you Dr Enoma. While i was talking to him i understood he can also cure Hiv, Cancer, help to solve pregnancy problem and also restore broken relationship and many more.

Dr Enoma Contact Details Below.

Email: dr.enomaspellhome@gmail.com
    Phone: +2348079055268
    Whatsapp: +2348079055268

• #2

marian (Thursday, 01 September 2016 18:13)

I'm here to testify about the great work Dr jatto did for me. I have been suffering from Herpes virus for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my vigina. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This virus started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr jatto on how he cured her from Herpes type 1 and 2 virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my Herpes virus he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr jatto assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact drjattosolutionhome@gmail.com
    NOTE THAT THIS GREAT MAN CAN CURE ANY TYPES OF SICKNESS OKAY
    (1) herpes
    (2) hiv
    (3) als
    (4) dick enlargement
    (5) hepatitis A B C
    (6) zika virus
    (7) get your ex back
    (8) pregnancy
    (9) low sperm count
    (10) magic spell to do anything you wishes
    AND OTHERS

• #3

mengatasi ejakulasi dini dengan obat herbal alami (Tuesday, 01 November 2016 21:38)

like the same health articles that you share, the article is very interesting and useful. Successful gan ^^

• #4

robertpudleiner@yahoo.com (Tuesday, 08 November 2016 04:05)

Greetings to everyone, my name is robert, i am here today to testify to the whole world on how Dr osahon cured me from Herpes virus,i have been diagnosed having this herpes virus for about 2years now, since i have been having this disease i have not felt like a human, i was told by my doctor there was no cure to cure my herpes virus, i
    have taken many drugs but all to no avail, one day i was just browsing through the internet and i saw many
    testimonies about Dr osahon on how he got people cured from their disease, so i contact him via mail (dr.osahonherbalhome@gmail.com) and told him about my disease, He assure me that he was going to cure my herpes disease, he prepare some herbal medicine which he sent to me and gave me instructions on how to apply the herbal medicine,which i used for some days after which i went back to my doctor and got tested and behold i was found negative, today i am totally free of herpes virus with Dr osahon herbal medicine. Brother and sisters around the world i want to let you know that this doctor can cure all kinds of disease including the very one you think cannot be cured.. CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA EMAIL dr.osahonherbalhome@gmail.com

• #5

sandra (Tuesday, 28 February 2017 14:56)

DOCTOR ALAMALA. YOU ARE GOD SENT TO HELP PEOPLE LIFE, I PRAY YOU WILL NOT DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME
    This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called Dr ALALMALA who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the one week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, OR you are be helping by someone before i will like to advice you to give this man a try and see what will happen to your life don't worry about the money you have be use contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: Email: (dr.alamalaspiritualtemple@gmail.com)
    THESE ARE THE THINGS DR ALAMALA DOES.
    HIV,
    CANCER,
    ASTHMA,
    IMPOTENCE,
    LOW SPERM COUNT,
    BARENESS/INFERTILITY,
    I can’t stop talking about this man called Dr ALAMALA cause he is a God sent to cure humans from different DISEASES with herbal medications, he cured me of GENITAL HERPES, he will also help you. Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!

• #6

Jannela (Sunday, 17 September 2017 16:38)

I never thought that one day i will live a healthy life on earth again of this disease called Herpes. i have been suffering of this deadly disease GENITAL HERPES SIMPLEX since two years ago.i had spent a lot of money on drugs and going from one places to another,from churches to churches,hospitals has been my everyday residence,constant checks up have been my hobby not until one day,i was searching through the internet,i saw a testimony on how Dr tokubo helped someone in curing her HERPES. quickly i copied his email, just to give him a test i spoke to him,he asked me to do some certain things which i did,he told me that he was going to prepare a herbal cure for me,which he did and send it to me through DHL courier service thereafter i received it and after using the herbal cure within a weeks and two days i was totally cured, i had to go back to the same hospital that has never helped me and behold i was confirmed negative by the doctor, so today i am here to spread the good work of Dr Tokubo the great healer of my time,so you can contact him today he has a cure to all types of diseases,just contact him on his Email:drtokubotemple@gmail.com or call him/Whasapp his Mobil number:+2349037990322

• #7

Maria Lopez (Thursday, 12 October 2017 16:54)

Herpes Virus is a terrible virus, if not for my Husband and the help of the great Dr. Ehi my life would have been a mess! I was diagnose with Herpes virus in 2014, my husband encouraged me, and told me not to lose hope, I manage to give birth to a baby Boy who was free from this virus, and my Husband was always there for me! One day he came to me and told me that he have found a man who can cure me. Base on scientist, they said there is no cure for Herpes virus; he told me that he has seen many testimonies about him on the internet. We decided to contact him, we filled his Herbal home form, and he asked us to buy some local root and herbs items which we did! and he prepared for me a herbal medicine and 14 days later he asked me to go for medical test, faithfully hopefully i went for the medical test, and Behold, I was cured, from this virus and its was not found in my Body system again... My Dear Husband and my Father Dr. Ehi, God will surely bless the both of you, till the end of time, in Jesus name.. If you have any problem kindly contact Dr Ehi via his email (shomorikaspelltemple@yahoo.com) or call him on +2349035080936 or visit his website: drudebhuluspellherbaltemple.webs.com

• #8

Dr Ehigie Cured Me of Herpes (Monday, 05 February 2018 20:12)

It was hard for me to believe that i could ever be cured of Genital Herpes. I have been infected with HSV 2 since 3 years ago and i have been taking all manner of drugs prescribed to me from several doctors but all my effort was wasted, i cried all day thinking on how i could be cured of this illness, i lost all hope while i was seeking for solution for my health. On one faithful day when i was searching the internet for natural herbal cure for herpes i came across several testimonies about Dr Ehigie and how he has cure so many herpes patient and i decided to contact him to see if he could also help me because i was at the stage of taking my own life, i contacted him on Email: dr.ehigiehomeofsolution@gmail.com . i am giving this testimony with lot of joy in my heart, i can't express how happy i am now that i am herpes Negative after 3 whole years of being positive. I recommend that you contact Dr Ehigie via Email if you are facing any health issue.

Email: dr.ehigiehomeofsolution@gmail.com

Whatsapp/call: +2348163023000

Site: https://spellhome.blogspot.com.ng

Facebook page: fb.me/Dr.Ehigieherbalclinic

• #9

larry clement (Saturday, 10 February 2018 13:36)

I never thought i would be HIV negative again after been diagnosed in 2015, i have tried everything possible in life from one doctor to another, one hospital to another, series of tests, different kinds of medication, i had already lost hope until i meet Great Dr. OSAGIE online testimonies, a specialist in herbal medication from Africa, i contacted him (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM) and he prepared HIV herbal medication for me which i took for 7days and now i am completely cured. i want to use this medium to express my gratitude to him for saving my life and curing me from HIV, for taking away all my pains and sorrows, I''m indeed grateful and i am so happy I''m now HIV negative. i will continue to tell the good news of your great works to everyone, if you have HIV or other disease contact him, Email: his email: (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM ) or His Whatsapp number: +2347030465649...thank you my great DR
    Dr OSAGIE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    HIV/AIDS
    HERPES
    CANCER
    ALS
    STD
    HEPATITIS B
    VAGINAL ODOR

• #10

mavis (Monday, 19 February 2018 13:45)

Hello everyone. I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i had so many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments about this doctor called Dr. OMOHAN and I decided to email him on: dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal cream for Penis Enlargement, Within 1 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 2 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer and strong. I'm so happy..feel free to contact DR OMOHAN on his Email: dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or you can also call him on the whatsapp contact +2348164816038

• #11

ben mark (Friday, 25 October 2019 14:20)

hello everyone here i want to tell the whole world about Dr AKIOYA herbal mixture cream ...Dr AKIOYA penis enlargement herbal cream in Africa.This is the only Male Penis Enlargement Cream has been used by men around the world like USA,CANADA,AUSTRALIA,BELGIUM,SWEDEN,GERMANY,UK,SINGAPORE,MALAYSIA AND SO MANY MORE supplement that has been PROVEN to-enlarge your penis – safely, quickly, and importantly – PERMANENTLY.Full Dr AKIOYA Penis Enlargement Cream when used will Increase in penis length by 1-5 inches Increase in penis width by 20%helps in preventing Premature Ejaculation.Achieved longer, rock hard erections All gains in penis length and width are 100% permanent Full AKIOYA Penis Enlargement Cream is also:100% Herbal, 100% Safest with no side effect and its of two types I have the one for enlargement and for reduction and your advised to use it by message 100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee. DR. AKIOYA , About my products i have herbal cream and oil 100% Permanent Guaranteed resulting it on your body where you feel you want to reduce or enlarge which will help you to be strong and you get the desirable size you want-within 3-5 days and when you get your desirable size you are advised to stop using it and the results you gain will remain permanent We also do deliveries all over AFRICA, and worldwide so i would like to know first when do you need the product.for more information call or whatsapp Dr.AKIOYA +2348105257464 email drakioya17spellhome@gmail.com or visit his website http://drakioyaherbalcenter.home.blog
    https://drakioyaherbalhome.blogspot.com/ NOTE DR SALATO OF AFRICA ALSO HAVE HERBAL REMEDIES TO TO SICKNESSES OR DISEASES BELOW PENIS ENLARGEMENT,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,DIABETES type 1 and type 2 HERPES GENITAL WART,LOW SPERM COUNT,WEAK ERECTION,BREAST ENLARGEMENT,PROSTRATE CANCER,HIV/AIDS SPELL OF ALL KINDS LIKE EX BACK,CANCEL DIVORCE,BREAK UP SPELL ,PREGNANCY SPELL,PROMOTION SPELL,JOB SPELL, ALS, HPV 123,PILE,ASTHMA,HEART FAILURE,PREMATURE EJACULATION,HEPATITIS A,B,C AND MANY MORE.

• #12

Dr. James Eric (Saturday, 26 October 2019 10:00)

Urgent cash loans ! ! !

Loan 100% Guaranteed

For those who want an emergency loan I offer you an affordable interest rate of 3%. You have been rejected by many banks? Do you need financing for debt consolidation urgently? Or you need financing for your business per track. So, we are the best solution to your needs. We offer loans to interested clients without penalties. If you are interested please contact us as soon as possible and you will be filled with joy.

EMail: fastloan078@gmail.com

Call + Whatsapp: +91 892 950 9036

• #13

donald joe (Sunday, 22 December 2019 11:10)

i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr ohunyom, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR ohunyom for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973..
    He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
    1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT

• #14

ose joy (Saturday, 28 December 2019 19:52)

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Herpes Simplex Virus by this scott and he also gave the email address of this man and advise anyone to contact him for any kind of problem that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr AIKHOMU telling him about my (Herpes Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Though i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr AIKHOMU assured me, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends if anyone have such problem and need help contact Dr AIKHOMU email
    (draikhomuherbalhome@gmail.com) OR WhatsApp him (+2348116257266)1...HERPES CURE 2...ALS CURE 3..GET A JOB SPELL 4.EPILEPSY 5...PROMOTION IN THE OFFICE 6...LOVE SPELL 7...DIABETES CURE 8...HIV CURE 9...HPV CURE 10>>EX BACK

• #15

sandra lopez (Sunday, 29 December 2019)

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Silver and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Silver telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Silver (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address ( drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com

• #16

Dana Lynn (Saturday, 18 January 2020 20:21)

Joy and happiness is all i see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr aziegbe, i came in contact with his email through a friend in UK and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL .COM or you can also WhatsApp him +2349035465208
    He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

• #17

Avril (Monday, 20 January 2020 11:37)

I'm here to testify about what Dr Iyoha did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, weeks ago i came across a testimony of a lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Iyoha on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Iyoha assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Iyoha for help via email: driyohasolutiontemple@yahoo.com Or call him through his mobile: +1 (407) 337-9869 Thanks once again Dr Iyoha.

• #18

sheldon moore (Thursday, 06 February 2020 23:50)

I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr. Emmanuel who cured my Herpes virus with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly Herpes virus (HVS) for the past (4)years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching
    through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr.Emmanuel helped someone in curing his Herpes virus using his healing
    Herbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to a preparation for the herbs items, of which I did exactly what he instructed me to do, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he
    did, few days after i went back to the same hospital that previously confirmed me as Herpes virus positive and this time the result declared me negative to the deadly virus of Herpes virus....so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, suffering from AIDS, ALS,hiv/aids,copd, asthma.. Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can rich him now via ? Gmail address: ( nativehealthclinic@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number +2348140073965,doctor Emmanuel IG: @dremmanuel2

thank you.

• #19

sheldon moore (Friday, 07 February 2020 19:47)

thank you.

• #20

joyce lucky (Friday, 13 March 2020 12:13)

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past one years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr patrick and she also gave the email address: dr.patrickherbalhome@gmail.com of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. patrick telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email:: dr.patrickherbalhome@mail.com or whatsApp his number on +2348055367947

• #21

Leanna Fergusson (Thursday, 19 March 2020 16:33)

Suffering from herpes virus is a terrible experience because i was told it has no cure the good news am happily sharing now is the great power behind herbal medication i got diagnosed of herpes virus in the year  2018 and in 2019 i started having outbreaks and it became more terrible for me to bare,One blissful morning i came across a blog comment posted by a man call Thompson on how he was cured of herpes simplex virus type 2 with the herbal medication of (Dr Ehimare)who is a specialist in curing all kinds of std virus and chronic disease with herbs, i immediately copied out his contact mail that was (drehimarespelltemple@gmail.com) or call and write him on WhatsApp +2348077694025 and i explain all my problems to him, he was very honest with me and also kept his promise to get me cured with his herbs if i follow the prescriptions he gives along with the medication which i did exactly as he prescribed, to God be the glory My herpes simplex virus i have been suffering from got cured in just 2 weeks after completing the dose of his herbal cure. once again thank you so much sir for restoring my health back and most especially my skin. Please for any who has health problem of any kind should mail him on the email provided above mail me directly leannafergusson@outlook.com Give him a chance and see what he can do.